Chủ Nhật, 7 tháng 10, 2012

Sophia Girlfriend And The Therapist Sex Story - Relationships - Sexuality

She admitted that she was fantasizing about other men for some time although she had not with another man. She also admitted there was a guy at work that she had gone outside with a drink a few times. And one night they kissed, but she felt really guilty about.

That made me even more depressed, so Julie suggested that we go and see a therapist to restore our relationship and try to make things work. I was uncomfortable with that idea but suggested that we get our own therapist. I suggested that we have a few bottles of wine every night and pretend that one of us was the therapist and the other was the patient.

On our first session, Julie was patient and I was the sex therapist. I asked Julie what her sexual fantasy was that turned her on most, or at least that they are comfortable sharing. At first she was reluctant but after a few glasses of her favorite wine, she began to spill.

Sophia Fat black girl story "I have a fantasy about that picked up in a posh hotel lobby by a total stranger who said that only a few simple words for me. He takes me back to his suite on the top floor and fucks me without mercy more than 2 hours without saying a word. When he finishes with me, he lets me sleep in his bed and he leaves me there with the keys. I take a nap and then leave. "she said.

Well, I thought feasible.

So a few days later I rented a posh hotel room downtown and bought some tacky outfits for Julie to wear. I returned home and put the outfits on the bed with a note that I would not be home tonight, but I wanted them to go out and have a good time without me. And I had even bought her something nice to wear.

I arrived at the hotel and in a tuxedo and went to the lobby bar and bought a few drinks and waited for Julie to arrive.

I saw Julie walking the bar wearing a see through dress I bought her an extremely low cut blouse and. All the boys stopped to look at her and I turned away so they do not see.

After about 5 minutes, a man approached her and asked to buy her a drink. She said yes and they talked a few minutes and then Julie went to the bathroom. I got up and walked to the boy and said she was my wife and leave her alone. He apologized and said he did not know and then got up and left. I returned to my seat to spy Julie more.

Another man, about half of my age, my friend got shot. They laughed and talked for about 30 minutes and then Julie said something to him walking away. Then another man, a very large and handsome man approached Julie and bought her a vodka tonic. Julie stared at the man and felt that she had the hots for him.

The man asked Julie to dance and I looked and danced slowly and slowly felt each other's bodies. When another man asked to cut and Julie began to dance with more men. She was the life of the party.

Enough was enough and I got up and asked to cut in. Julie looked shocked to see me, but I introduced myself as an alias. I took her in my arms and slowly cut from her body. I could smell the cheap perfume of the previous men in her. It made me even more to think about.

I said: "I have a suite upstairs and a bottle of champagne for you. Come now dear princess and do not say a word."

She nodded and smiled and I took her hand and led her to the elevator. Once inside, I had my tongue down her mouth and hit her against the corner of the elevator. I reached under her see through dress and felt her soaked thong. She was a very exciting night and now I reap the benefits. By doing only half the job.

I took her to my hotel suite and opened the door. She went to the window and said "beautiful view".

"Shh" I said. "No talking '

I opened a bottle of champagne and the lights dimmed and grabbed her before she could take a sip. I moved my tongue around her throat and pulled her dress off, destroying in the process.

I pulled my finger into her warm and wet cunt and her juices flowed down my wrist. I raised my hand and made her suck on my finger as I watched.

Then I pushed her down on her knees and made her grab my big cock and stare at it. I held her head just staring at one minute and then they may begin to suck.

I lifted her and threw her face first down on the bed. I tore her panties and spread her legs wide apart. I put a hand on her head to force it into the pillow and the other on her ass.

I wasted no time and slide my dick as far as it would go. Deeper and deeper until she groaned and moaned and tried to break. I held her down and began to fuck her, and driving deeper and deeper into.

Julie began to cry in a way I had never heard before. She was in pain, but was too orgasms.

I fucked her with all my weight. Let my ass my shaft as deep as she could to take her back.

I quickly got up and turned on the Jacuzzi. Then walked back and grabbed her in my arms and carried her into the tub. I put her in and then got inside, sitting on my lap as I caressed her breasts making her nipples hard again.

This has given me hard again and I lifted her and put her on my cock into the warm sparkling waters. They bounce on my cock until we both came again.

Then I dried her off, carried her to the bed and tucked her in. I made her suck my cock one last time before she fell asleep. Then I left the key on the table and got in my car and drove home.

The next night I met Julie for dinner at our favorite restaurant and asked her what she had done the night before.

"I met my therapist and we had a great session." She said.



Truyện Sex

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét