Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2012

29 Best Oasis Songs: Top Songs by Oasis

Oasis was one of the most successful bands during the 1990s and even with regular turmoil between brothers Noel and Liam Gallagher they still maintained popularity during the last decade before eventually splitting up for good in 2009. Their first two albums, Definitely Maybe and (Whats the Story) Morning Glory are both classics and they did put out enough material during their run to give fans plenty of music to listen to without the band existing in the same form anymore. For this list I chose what I think are the 29 best songs by Oasis in no particular order but they are still all wonderful tracks.

Supersonic- Great song from Definitely Maybe has a nice unique sound to it with a great hook.

Some Might Say

Live Forever- Live Forever is a fantastic track, upbeat and catchy,

I Hope

Rock N Roll Star- Just a pure rock song about, well, being a rock n roll star.

Stand By Me

Slide Away- Hold me down - all the world's asleep need you now - you've knocked me off my feet I dream of you - we talk of growing old But you said please don't!

Dont Go Away

Cigarettes and Alcohol- I was looking for some action but all I found was cigarettes and alcohol. Really awesome song and the intro sounds just like Bang the Gong.

My Big Mouth

Wonderwall- Everyone has heard this song and loves it. Wonderwall is just an amazing tune.

Champagne Supernova

Cast No Shadow- Cast No Shadow is a wonderful ballad off of (Whats the Story) Morning Glory?

Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Dont Look Back in Anger- Beautiful song and easily in the top three from this list.

She Is Love

Digsys Dinner- It clocks in well under three minutes but that just means youll have to hit repeat more often.

Songbird

DYou Know What I Mean?- Excellent single from Be Here Now, always loved the video for this song when I was younger.

The Turning

Bag It Up- First track from Dig Out Your Soul and what a way to kick off the album. The freaks are rising up from the floor.

Falling Down

Im Outta Time- Written by Liam Im Outta Time is slower song and my favorite off of the album.

Soldier On

Where Did It All Go Wrong?- The vocals on Where Did It All Go Wrong sound incredible and some nice guitar play too.

Gas Panic

Fn in the Bushes- This instrumental kicks ass.

Go Let It Out

Sunday Morning Call



Truyện Sex

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét