Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2012

Book questions and answers


Good classic books for teens?
The Giver Old School titles or authors (true classic)A Tale of Two CitiesOliver TwistThe YearlingLittle WomenFern GullyThe Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe (Narnia series)Madeline L' Engels book series (none of titles come to mind at the moment, but they are classic teen fare. I read them all, but just can't christen them; youngheimers!)Brave New World1984Animal...

Good culmination to my story?
Im writing a story for my english class and the story is about two people fighting over a book and bascially i involve a ending that doesnt involve death any help?its a short story almost two people who wants to read the same book and they clash up over it physically, and it has 2 struggles one where...

Good dub for my story?
well this is the beginging:The tears rolled down my face, each one stinging beside pain. The back of my hand be clammy and hot from the sweat and tears that i wiped off. Get out! The screams from downstairs made my ears ring and burn. If he have come home on time...if she hadnt found out his secret,...

Good end name for characters?
I'm trying to brainstorm my characters' last names. There's a pair of siblings, Reese and Skyler. What second names go well next to them? And also, what would be a good last name for Samantha?Thanks. Just looking for a surname that sounds moral? I would go for something simple and usual, like martin, stewart, cooper...

Good ending cross for vampires call?
Alistair - fatherAaliyah - mother Aidan - SonMia - DaughterI know there are a lot of critics on here, so please don't answer if your not going to answer properly. The whole point of Y!A is to carry proper answer to your questions, Thank you Dont use the signature Alistair! Thats from twilight, and...

Good fantasy/adventure book title?
Planning to write a story and I kind of need help on decide on the title. Plot: Cedric Colburn is a half-angel. His mother was the guardian of the angel world. She was killed by Cedric's father when he be only a few months old. Cedric was forced to live next to his father throughout most his childhood. His...

Good girl impossible boy stories?
I'm not sure why, but I have this thing for Love stories with upright inocent girls and bad boys. Like not let's go on a killing spree desperate boy, but bad *** sort of bad boy. I was wondering if anyone know of any good stories of the sort? Or if there are any good websites out...

Good girl name for my womanly part? (story help)?
Hey, I'm writing a story and I was wondering if you know any cute girl names. The girl is: PetiteBlondeSmartbut has a rugged lifelist a few names please, I can't consider of any! sarah or tessa Maybe Dipsy, or Drippy!No I'm only joking, maybe Kate, or Natasha. But the best girls given...

Good horror fiction books that will terrify the hell out of me?
It is hard for me to find good books to read. I do not get into vision stories, I am more interested in things like aliens, demons, and hairy monsters prowling the woods through the night. But need to know some that aren't kiddie books. Know of any good ones? I...

Good Intense Vampire Romance Book?
I want a good intense vampire romance book. With mature/adult content in it. Nothing like Twilight or kid books. I really like the Black Dagger Brotherhood books, so anything like that would be awesome. Oh and if you read Lover Revenged, was it any good, I'm debating wether or not to read it. You could try the Dark...

Good long fiction books?
i need a book for englishit has to be fiction and please dont mention vampiresim 14 and a good reader but dont variety the book too difficultthe longer the better and if u could please give a small summary of the book that would be great :) If anyone says twilight, I might kill them.(That book sucks)Read Harry Potter.
Good Magician/Wizard orient role-play series?
Looking for a good fantasy book or series of books that has relatively indepth descriptions and detail on occult or magical rituals woven throughout its text, well-rounded characters, a good plot, and a slightly ancient feel. Anything from babylon through the Renaissance will do as far as how old it feel, even if it doesn't actually align...

Good name for a heroine and an evil individual?
I need a name for a heroine (girl hero) and an evil person (guy or girl simply tell me which gender the name is please). JessicaAudreyGraceMonica (good guys)LillianSethElizabethMichealDr. Doom(bad guys) Girl name:Dixie NormousIvanna Humpalot Guy names:Ka' KinbalsDick Rider

Good name for my book?
ok im writing a book and i need good names for a lecturer , a preppy school girl and a hot guy any help? How more or less Tristan, for the hot guyTammy for the girland mrs kelly or mr kelly for the teacher?hope I helped xx teacher - lizzie crumplebottompreppy girl - sara slaterhot guy - johnny...

Good nickname for a posh prep college?
I'm writing a essay/story thing for school and I need a baptize for the school I've set it in. It's a posh prep school, near loads of rich preppy kids. It's an all girls school as well.Thanks. Saint Ursula's College for Young Ladies. You can thieve a word in nature and combine it with an English...

Good Non-Fiction book on adjectives?
I need a good book on cutting that have to be non fiction does anyone know any? *Secret Scars by Abigail Robson *Bloodletting by Victoria Leatham*Healing the Hurt Within by Jan Sutton Try Amazon, I saw several there. and they give ratings. Comes the Darkness, Comes the Light, Inside a Cutter's Mind, etc. They might not be readily...

Good or no? Need some feedback :)?
Background info you may want to know: Main character recalling past events contained by her life. Carter is her brother. Stuck in bad ethnic group situation.I know it's kind of long, but I would really appreciate your opinions :) Thank you so much to those who answer. I will be awarding BA.-----She couldnt stop the flood...

Good origination to a story?
I was wondering if this sounds like a good initiation to a story. Please, i would appreciate your feedback!Come on Aido! Claire yelled as her light brown hair be blown behind her. Aido flew up behind her and tackled her. Claire did a hugely complicated maneuver and stuck her tongue out at her older brother, after escaping his hold. You have...

Good philosophy book?
Hello, I'm just wondering of any good reads that hold to do with understanding and enjoying natural life (Not religion or evolution) just books about perceiving the world and that really get you into thinking, Thanks! Will Durant: The Story of Philosophy. It have a little bit to do with religion, but The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran is amazing.

Good philosophy on fanfiction.lattice?
I'm having a problem writing a story in fanfiction.net because i can't believe of a good stories. I'm just new within writing fanfics and i want to make an interesting story that can make the viewers read my stories and gain more reviews. I already posted a story and it have 9 reviews within all, it contained 3...

Good process to start my story?
It's a teen romance. And beginnings are always what I suck at. Haha. I'd appreciate the help! Thanks a lot. How around you write your own story? Don't steal off good writers and people who can in actuality come up with a beginning. In fact, don't even start at the emergence. Start in the middle. Start at...

Good public domain book to read?
I just got a new Sony Reader and I want to append some public domain books to it. Can anyone recommend an old book they love that I could read? So far I have Emma, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and Through the Looking Glass and what Alice Found There. Thanks! Project Gutenberg (http://www.gutenberg.org) has...

Good quotes from the outsiders book?
im doing a theme project and my theme is caring so i stipulation quotes that have to do with caring from the book thankies(: Stay gold ingots, Ponyboy. Stay gold. - Johnny CadeWe couldnt get along without him. We needed Johnny as much as he needed the gang. And for matching reason. - PonyboyJohnny, you don't know...

Good romance books for teens?
Do you guys know good romance books for teens? I'm 13 so nothing too hardI'm okay near other genres but I'm looking for romance in there too. Thank you! There are a huge bunch of them out in that, and once you get started they often lead on to more.Just a few concept to start with:Scrambled Eggs at...

Good Romance books for teens?
Hey peoples!Just wanted a suggestion of a book to read. They built this new school that i am currently attending and very soon they have BRAND new books!So here's WHAT I HAVE READ ALREADY!Twilight SeriesBlue Blood seriesVampire DiariesVampire KissesThe HostA Walk to RememberThe NotebookTuck EverlastingMidnight Predator and Shattered Mirror by Amelia Atwater-RhodesThe Silver KissInk Exchange and Wicked lovelyThis...

Good sci-fi books for 23 yr outmoded man?
can anyone recommend me any good sci-fi books for my brother?I am looking to buy him one for xmas but no idea what to buy. Orbit - I forget the author. It's around a space tourist whose mission goes horribly wrong and only a few hours oxygen left. So he writes his blog which is...

Good series for 15 year behind the times teen girl?
Hey, I am looking for a new horse series to read..or anything similar to Karen Kingsbury's books...thanks! :) The Maximum Ride Books by James Patterson. They are excellent and I love them. Heartland -horseish seriesthe twilight series Expect: Romance, Drama, Fashion, History, Fantasy, Classics, Non-Fiction, Fiction, SuspenseReads1.Thanks For the Memories Cecelia...

Good setting up to a teen vampire book?
I need a good beginning paragraph, for my book 'Tainted Pages'. Can you facilitate. It is about a teen girl who falls in love with a vampire, but she doesn't know he is one. But the solely reason he likes her is because her past enthusiasm is as Stella Voietta. The...

Good short stories or long poems?
Name and authorThanks poemThe Cremation of Sam Mcgee -ServiceShort Storyyellow wallpaper -gilmanstory of an hour -chopinA & P -updike tell-tale heart by: edgar allen poethe cask of amontillado by:edgar allen poethe most dangerous game by: richard connellthe woman or the tiger by: frank r. stocktonflowers for algernon by: Daniel Keyes just to name a few.but anything...

Good sites to find free ebooks on?
I'm looking to read a novel or two by my favorite author but I don't want to pay how much for the book when it will only lift me a couple hours to finish, and the library doesn't have it. I know of wattpad, it's an excellent site, but it doesn't have all files I want...

More Book questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com



Truyện Sex

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét